East Rockaway Tooth Extraction
A Trusted, Professional Dental Team in Nassau County
Although we hope that our teeth will last for our entire lifetime, a reason may develop for why you need to have a tooth pulled. It is important that any tooth which needs to be removed is extracted by an experienced professional. Fortunately, our skilled dental team at Suri Dental Group offers fast and effective tooth extractions in Nassau County. When you put your trust in our dentist’s hands, you can trust us to provide you with the proficient service you deserve.
To make an appointment with our East Rockaway dentist, call us at (516) 407-8505. We treat patients all throughout Nassau County.
Common Reasons to Remove Teeth
There are many different reasons why the removal of teeth may become necessary. Some of these reasons have to do with spacing, such as if your wisdom teeth do not have enough space to grow in. Others may have to do with decay or periodontal disease which is beyond treatment, which could lead to infection of the tissue or bone. Whatever the case, our skilled dentist can remove your tooth safely and efficiently.
Your dentist may recommend a tooth extraction if:
- Your tooth is infected
- Your tooth is decayed and broken
- Your tooth is causing you significant pain
- You need additional space for orthodontics
- You do not have enough space for wisdom teeth
Signs You May Need a Tooth Extraction
- Severe Tooth Pain: Persistent or severe tooth pain that cannot be alleviated by other treatments may necessitate extraction.
- Tooth Damage: Teeth that are extensively damaged by decay, trauma, or infection may require extraction if they cannot be effectively restored.
- Gum Disease: Advanced gum disease (periodontitis) can lead to loose teeth that may need to be extracted to prevent further damage.
- Crowding: Overcrowding of teeth in the mouth may necessitate extraction to create space for orthodontic treatment or to prevent misalignment.
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth: Wisdom teeth that are impacted (unable to fully emerge from the gums) or causing pain, infection, or damage to adjacent teeth may need to be extracted.
- Risk of Infection: Teeth that pose a risk of infection due to compromised immune function or systemic health conditions may require extraction to prevent the spread of infection.
If you experience any of these signs or symptoms, it's essential to consult with our East Rockaway dentist or oral surgeon to determine if tooth extraction is necessary for your oral health and well-being.
Committed to Providing the Highest-Quality Patient Satisfaction
Your oral health is our top priority at Suri Dental Group. When it comes to tooth extractions, you can rely on us to explain what to expect and then provide you with the best possible care. Although an extraction may seem intimidating, there are many precautions we take to ensure your comfort. This includes a local anesthetic to numb the location of the tooth and, if necessary, a general anesthetic. After the tooth is removed, there is a possibility you may need stitches. Our experienced dentist is here to make your tooth extraction in East Rockaway as comfortable as possible.
To set up an appointment for tooth extraction in East Rockaway, call us today at (516) 407-8505. Inquire about our discount dental plan!
“My dental issue was resolved the same day for a fair and honest price. I’m so glad I found Suri Dental!”- Gabbi Campbell
“I Love this Dental group. Everything about it. I never wait, they are so friendly, No pain cleanings with Tina B. I'm very happy I found them and Do recommend.”- Deborah Malone
“Definitely made the right choice”- Previous Patient
“Dr. Suri is now our family dentist. I wished we came here before.”- Karen
“OUTSTANDING SERVICE”- JAMES RUGGIERO
Honest & Upfront
At our office we will only recommend the necessary procedures with upfront pricing.
We work hard to ensure that our patients are able to utilize their benefits to the fullest.
Providing as much information to patients as possible so they can understand their options.
We don't take short cuts. We make sure you are treated with the proper care and that it is done correctly.